Saturday, February 12, 2011

Video: Panel Discussion With Four Former White House Press Secretaries

I spent a large chunk of today in downtown DC at the Egyptian Embassy today at a rally that was celebrating the recent developments in Egypt, which is why I didn't post anything earlier in the day. I will be posting about the event later, but I did want to draw attention to an event that I watched on C-SPAN tonight. It was a panel discussion that took place at George Washington University featuring four former press secretaries (Michael McCurry and Dee Dee Myers from the Clinton Administration and Ari Fleischer and Dana Perino from the Bush Administration). Since a lot of people reading political blogs are interested in a little inside info on how the news process influences the White House, I figured I'd post the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment