Friday, December 4, 2009

On the Road: In Staunton Virginia

I'm going to be on the road for the next few days, so blogging will be light over the weekend. However, I'll have plenty to post about in the early part of next week.

I just arrived in Staunton, VA (aka the Queen City), where the Democratic Central Committee will be meeting (the Steering Committee has a meeting tonight and the entire Central Committee is meeting tomorrow). I have some commitments while I'm down here in Staunton and will actually be making a detour to Charlottesville on Saturday evening, but let me know if you'll be attending the Committee meetings or if you're in the Staunton area.

In the mean time, feel free to treat this as an open thread.

1 comment:

  1. Alas, I'm not in Staunton, but if I were, I could sure go for a chili dog with onions from Wrights Dairy Mart!

    ReplyDelete