Thursday, June 11, 2009

Video: Brian Moran's Concession Speech

For those who haven't seen it yet, the following video is of Brian Moran's concession speech that he delivered on Tuesday evening. I want to draw attention to it because Brian makes some good points, including the fact that sometimes primaries can actually help to strengthen a nominee's campaign. I certainly think that is the case with Creigh Deeds who definitely put together a great organization that peaked at the right time.

I also wanted to highlight the speech because I think it helps to show the passion that I've seen as I've gotten to know Brian over the last few years. I sincerely hope he continues to be involved in the community because he has definitely put done some good drawing attention to combating poverty, making sure folks have access to affordable health care, and investing in new clean alternative energy sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment