Monday, March 23, 2009

My Appearance on the Inside Scoop to Discuss Blogging

Kenton Ngo and I were on the political talk show "The Inside Scoop Virginia" yesterday evening to talk about blogging. I've been on the show a couple of times before to talk about various topics, but this panel had a unique perspective because the host -- George Burke -- is a former print journalist and much of the discussion focused on the relationship between newspapers and blogs.

We also had some interesting exchanges surrounding anonymous commenters, how people can know what blogs are credible, whether or not bloggers should get paid by campaigns, etc. I'll be expanding upon what I had to say on some of these topics in upcoming posts, but in the meantime you can follow this link to see a video of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment