Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben Tribbett

For those of you who don't know, today is Ben Tribbett's birthday. Ben is perhaps most well known on the national scene for his role in breaking the "macaca" story during the 2006 election on his blog Not Larry Sabato. The way he handles breaking a big story, along with his analysis of the numbers, is when I think Ben is at his best.

Of course, he also gets a lot of readers because he is perfectly blunt with what he is thinking and isn't afraid to use his own unique sense of humor. That sometimes gets people riled up, including myself on occasion, but I think most people by now realize that this is simply Ben's way of promoting discussion. All in all, I think Ben is a good guy who writes an entertaining and informative blog. With that I say, Happy Birthday Ben!

1 comment:

  1. Jesus, another bad hair day? That dude needs to go to "Bubbles" and raise some toupees.

    ReplyDelete